#LoveVancouver with TransLink and get
25% Off Local Tours, Sightseeing and Attractions
Reconnect with your routes to rediscover all of the Vancouver adventures you’ve been missing.
With increased service to summery local destinations, it's time to reconnect and enjoy all the city has to offer and TransLink would like to get you there. For a limited time, enjoy 25% off Vancouver tours, sightseeing and attractions on Viator using the code LOVETRANSIT.
Love the journey. Love the destination.
Show Your Compass Card for Bonus Offers
In addition to saving gas and not having to find parking, these attractions are offering special perks to visitors who arrived on transit.*
*Unless otherwise specified, offers are eligible in-person only; cannot be used for online pre-purchase. Discounts cannot be combined with another offer.
Valid proof of same-day transit use includes a Compass Card, same-day transit ticket, same-day transit receipt, or a photo of you on transit that day (for tap-to-pay visitors).
TransLink is here to help you reconnect with the people and places you love. Transit has been a safe and reliable way to get around our region throughout the pandemic. As we move into Step 3 of B.C.’s Restart Plan, TransLink will continue to maintain enhanced cleaning measures to keep Metro Vancouver moving safely, in line with their Safe Operating Action Plan. As part of this action, a number of safety tips are available on how to use transit to ensure everyone feels respected and feel safe.
- Stay home when unwell, avoid touching your face, and cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- Starting July 1, 2021, masks will move from being mandatory to recommended while onboard transit vehicles and vessels, and at bus stops and platforms.
- Use the Trip Planner to plan your trips in advance and allow for extra travel time.
- Please maintain physical distancing from others where possible.
- Use sanitizer before and after riding transit.