#LoveVancouver with TransLink
Reconnect with your routes to rediscover all of the Vancouver adventures you’ve been missing. Love the journey. Love the destination.
TransLink is here to help you reconnect with the people and places you love. Transit has been a safe and reliable way to get around our region throughout the pandemic. As we move into Step 3 of B.C.’s Restart Plan, TransLink will continue to maintain enhanced cleaning measures to keep Metro Vancouver moving safely, in line with their Safe Operating Action Plan. As part of this action, a number of safety tips are available on how to use transit to ensure everyone feels respected and feel safe.
- Stay home when unwell, avoid touching your face, and cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- As a result of the latest mandate from the Provincial Government reinstating mask-use in all indoor public places, customers must wear masks while using public transit. This includes while boarding or waiting for transit at any indoor or sheltered stations and stops.
- Use the Trip Planner to plan your trips in advance and allow for extra travel time.
- Please maintain physical distancing from others where possible.
- Use sanitizer before and after riding transit.