Download Vancouver Backgrounds for your Zoom Meetings!
Change your Zoom background on the desktop app
1. Click on the desired image above to download your Vancouver background to your computer.
2. In the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and click Settings.
3. On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
4. You'll see a few default background options provided by Zoom. You can choose one of those by clicking on it, and it will automatically change your screen as well.
5. To use a Vancouver photo as your background, on the same Virtual Background Page, click the + icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. A box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer. Click on the one you want, and it will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from.
6. To get rid of any photos you upload, tap the X in their top left corner.
Change your Zoom background on the mobile app
1. Click on the desired image above to download your Vancouver background.
2. When you log into your account and join a meeting, tap the three dots at the bottom right of the screen to open the More menu.
3. Tap Virtual Background.
4. Select a background from the default options, or upload your own.