Water St. Cafe
- 300 Water St
- Vancouver, BC V6B 1B6
- Phone: 604.689.2832
The Water St.Café established in 1988 is a Gastown cornerstone overlooking cobbled streets and the world famous steam clock. The high ceilings and large windows make for a bright and casual atmosphere. Our summer sidewalk patio is ideal for people watching and enjoying the true flavor of Gastown.
After all these years in business, we still aspire to continue our commitment to you, and your guests.
We will use only the freshest of ingredients in preparing all of our menu items in house, from our daily baked fresh breads to our exquisite desserts. The superb menu features the freshest of seafood's, creative pastas and daily specials all prepared with imagination and flair.
The Water St. Café is what every small restaurant should be, a commitment to quality, value, and service. This has kept customers coming back again and again since 1988.
- Distance from Convention Centre (Blocks): 2
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Join us 7 days a week for our brunch DOV menu and our regular brunch menu.
- Breakfast/Brunch Menu Price Range: $20-$35
- Price for this Menu: 34
- Cuisine Type: Italian
- Neighborhood: Gastown
- Reservation Status: Reservations Accepted
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Warm Olives Marinated olive blend, fresh herbs, citrus
- Appetizer 2: Daily Soup Chef’s daily creation
- Appetizer 3: Caesar Salad House-made dressing, romaine hearts, shaved parmesan, capers, crispy garlic or Prosciutto e Melone + $10 18 months aged from Parma, compressed cantaloupe, honeycomb, balsamic glaze or Steam Mussels + $12 Lime leaf miso broth, grilled focaccia, pickled chili or Burrata Caprese + $10 Burrata, heirloom & Roma tomato, Salsa Verde, white balsamic glaze, sundried tomato pesto
- Entree 1: Dulce de Leche Waffles Belgian waffle, seasonal fruit & berries, Dulce de Leche, whipped cream
- Entree 2: Salmon Gravlax Benny Four tea leaf cured, dill crème fraiche, house-made focaccia, hollandaise sauce, Italian crispy potatoes
- Entree 3: Avocado Toast Smashed Avocado, heirloom tomato salad, white balsamic glaze Or Duck & Waffles + $12 Crispy duck confit leg, Belgian waffle, Dijon mustard, honeycomb, arugula, parmesan Or Seafood Gnocchi + $12 Tiger prawns, manila clams, mussels, baby scallops, lemon dill cream Or Morning Spaghetti Alla Bolognese + $12 Classic pork, veal, beef, red wine rosemary meat ragù, parmesan, fresh herbs, fried egg
- Dessert 1: Tiramisu An Italian classic! Coffee-soaked lady fingers, mascarpone mousse, coffee liqueur, chocolate ganache
- Dessert 2: Fresh Fruit Sorbetto Seasonal flavors, raspberry coulis, candied walnuts
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 45
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Live Entertainment:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 160
- Max Capacity Reception: 160
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 2
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 160
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Maximum Group Size: 160
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2022
- Year Opened: 1988