Vancouver Brewery Tours
- 601 West Cordova
- 601 W Cordova Street
- Vancouver, BC V6B 1E1
- Phone: 604.318.2280
Public brewery tours are offered year round, run every day of the week and are the best way to experience Vancouver's craft beer scene. Whether you're a thirsty local or a curious visitor to our beautiful city, we've got a tour for you! Public tours can be booked directly through our online booking calendar and fill up quickly so reserve your spot early!
Vancouver Brewery Tours offers 3 different types of Public Brewery Tours:
- Walking Brewery Tours
- Vancity Brewery Tours (transportation provided)
- Beer and Food Brewery Tours (meal included, transportation provided)
Leave the keys at home and embark on a brewery tour journey you won’t forget! All Public Brewery Tours include the following:
- Pick up, drop off and transportation to and from the breweries (except Walking Brewery Tours)
- 3 brewery visits in 3 or 4 hours
- VIP seating and entrance
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guides
- Behind the scenes brewery tours
- From grain to glass: an introduction to the brewing process
- A Vancouver Brewery Tours souvenir beer glass
- And PLENTY of craft beer samples at each stop
Between each brewery, you’ll be on the road with our guides who will point out interesting facts about the Vancouver beer scene, and also about the iconic neighbourhoods you’ll be visiting. Which breweries will you be visiting? Check out our breweries page for a list of all our current and coming soon partners. We try to showcase as many breweries as we can for our tours, and for this reason we rotate the selection of breweries we visit on a weekly basis. Hop on!
Note: Meet up location for walking tours is not Waterfront Station. It is CRAFT Beer Market which is located in the Olypic Village.