The Three Brits Public House
- 1780 Davie Street
- Vancouver, BC V6G 1W2
- Phone: 604.801.6681
In the mid-1800s ‘Three English Greenhorns’ bought and settled the West End giving a beginning to Vancouver’s Three Brits public house — a beachfront hangout overlooking English Bay. As the neighbourhood’s original craft brew house, 10 draught taps still pour BC and import beer best matched by it’s locally sourced menu, late night cocktail list, and daily brunch features.
Step off the beach or street and into a piece of history because as its settler namesakes would have said, the Three Brits pub is a bloody nice place to sink a pint.
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: DOV menu- Monday- Friday lunch & dinner
- Price: $30
- Cuisine Type: Public House
- Neighborhood: West End, English Bay
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
Special Offer Menu Description
- Description: Starter Calamari salsa verde, citrus, smoked paprika or Fried cauliflower & greens chili pecorino, pickled onions, sourdough crumb Main Cumin roasted salmon & quinoa cauliflower, pickled cabbage, tomato chutney, lemongrass vinaigrette, lime yogurt or Five spice bolognese spaghettini, grana padano, thai basil Sweet Mango pudding almond streusel