The Three Brits Public House
- 1780 Davie Street
- Vancouver, BC V6G 1W2
- Phone: 604.801.6681
In the mid-1800s ‘Three English Greenhorns’ bought and settled the West End giving a beginning to Vancouver’s Three Brits public house — a beachfront hangout overlooking English Bay. As the neighbourhood’s original craft brew house, 10 draught taps still pour BC and import beer best matched by it’s locally sourced menu, late night cocktail list, and daily brunch features.
Step off the beach or street and into a piece of history because as its settler namesakes would have said, the Three Brits pub is a bloody nice place to sink a pint.
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Two course for $22
- Price: $22
- Cuisine Type: Public House
- Neighborhood: Kitsilano, West Side
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
Special Offer Menu Description
- Description: First Course Feature soup Rotating variety or Crispy cauliflower salsa verde, citrus Second Course Kimchi Grilled Cheese mozzarella, spicy mayo, choice of side Or Fish & Chips ale batter, house tartar, lemon Wine Pairings- Hester Creek Cabernet Merlot & Hester Creek Pinot Blanc