The Old Spaghetti Factory - Gastown
- 53 Water St
- Vancouver, BC V6B 1A1
- Phone: 604.684.1288
People have returned to The Old Spaghetti Factory time and again to enjoy our great food in unique surroundings for over 47 years. Our restaurants are living museums of Canada’s colourful past.
All our meals are carefully prepared and made fresh daily on the premises using only quality ingredients. We pride ourselves on offering great food at reasonable prices. All our entrees come complete with Crisp Green Salad or Minestrone Soup, Sourdough Bread, Coffee or Tea and Spumoni Ice Cream at no additional charge.
Our menu includes a wide range of delicious selections such as Chicken Parmigiana, New York Steak and our Roasted Garlic Grilled Chicken. From our World Famous Mizithra Cheese to our Baby Back Ribs, discover why The Old Spaghetti Factory has been voted Vancouver’s Best Dining Value!
BreakfastBrunchLunchDinnerTappasLate Night MenuTake OutXXXXOpen: Monday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm, Friday & Saturday: 11am – 11:30pm, Sunday/Holidays: 11am – 10:30pmDining Average Cost: $11.95 for entréeGroup sizes up to: 250 personsDining Style: Casual, Family, PartySpecial Features: Patio, Wheelchair AccessEntertainment:Awards: Vancouver’s Best Dining Value
- Distance from Convention Centre (Blocks): 4
- Distance from Convention Centre (Kms): 1
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Special Notes: Dine Out Menu also includes our classic sourdough bread with whipped garlic or plain butter and coffee or tea.
- Price for this Menu: 30.00
- Cuisine Type: Italian
- Neighborhood: Gastown
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Dine Out Side Picnic To Go:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
Seasons Of Operation: