- 217 Carrall Street
- Vancouver, BC V6B-2J2
- Phone: 604.568.1701
L’Abattoir Restaurant, located in the centre of the historic Gastown, was built in the 19th century and is the site of Vancouver’s first jail. Originally buttressed to the city’s main butchery and meat packing district, the name L’Abattoir pays homage to the neighbourhood’s colourful past.
Set in a refurbished brick and beam building that combines classic French tile work with industrial fixtures, natural wood, and glass and steel finishes, the restaurant offers a bar and lounge setting, elevated dining room and plush, sun soaked atrium. French influenced West Coast fare is paired with their eclectic wine selections and innovative cocktail list to offer your clients a truly unique dining experience.
The private dining space consists of a total of 1200 square feet of seating space, and may be divided roughly in half with a noise-reducing barrier. You may wish to rent one room or both rooms combined, depending on the size and style of your event. Either room comfortably accommodates up to 24-seated guests, while the combined space accommodates up to 50-seated guests or a standing reception of up to 70 guests.
- Distance from Convention Centre (Blocks): 10
- Distance from Convention Centre (Kms): 1.5
- AAA Diamond: 4
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: * When selecting this menu, all guests at your table will enjoy the same menu. Due to the nature of this menu, dietary restrictions and menu modifications will be politely declined.
- Price: 145
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Neighborhood: Gastown
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
Special Offer Menu Description
- Description: Dine-Out Vancouver 20th Anniversary Tasting Menu L'Abattoir will be celebrating Dine-Out Vancouver's 20th Anniversary by offering an elevated multi-course prix-fixe tasting menu with optional VQA wine pairings. Partial proceeds from every menu sold will go towards the BC Hospitality Foundation, an organization that both L'Abattoir and Destination Vancouver are proud supporters of.
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 100
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 50
- Max Capacity Reception: 100
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 2
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 120
- Partially Accessible:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Maximum Group Size: 100
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2014
- Year Opened: 2010
- Description Our private dining facilities are completely separate from our main dining room; however, the cuisine, the wine & cocktail program, and the atmosphere in our event space are simply an extension of the restaurant. The private dining space consists of a total of 1200 square feet of seating space, and may be divided in half with a noise-reducing barrier. You may wish to rent one room or both rooms combined, depending on the size and style of your event. Either room comfortably accommodates up to 24-seated guests, while the combined space accommodates up to 50-seated guests or a standing reception of up to 70 guests. Our primary goal is to provide our guests with genuine hospitality in a well-equipped setting so they can focus on enjoying their event. Our private rooms feature comfortable seating, built-in audiovisual and coat check. The private dining experience at L’Abattoir is carefully orchestrated to be refined and indulgent. We are happy to customize your event with enhancements. Get in touch with our events team for bookings and for more information on our venue’s offerings at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 1200
- Total Sq. Ft. 1200
- Reception Capacity 70
- Theatre Capacity 50
- Banquet Capacity 50
- Number of Rooms 2
- Classroom Capacity 40