Cactus Club Cafe - English Bay
- 1790 Beach Avenue
- Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3
- Phone: 604.681.2582
Take in the spectacular views of Vancouver's iconic waterfront while you dine with us. Cactus Club Cafe English Bay boasts award winning service and offers a menu that is crafted with fresh, local and sustainable ingredients, designed by Canada’s first Iron Chef America Champion Rob Feenie.
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Additional $60 menu for two available for dine in, pick up, and on DoorDash Delivery. Menu available all day. Prices do not include taxes and gratuity. No other promotional discounts apply.
- Price: $60
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Neighborhood: West End, English Bay
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
Special Offer Menu Description
- Description: Starters (choose one) SPICY AHI ROLL ocean wise™ ahi tuna, mango, avocado, asparagus, cucumber, sesame soy paper, wasabi mayo, crispy yam curls /or PRAWN CRUNCH ROLL crispy prawn, mango, avocado, asparagus, cucumber, sesame soy paper, sriracha mayo, soy glaze /or ZEN ROLL (V) 100% plant-based. yuzu tamari, avocado, cucumber, mango, asparagus, sesame soy paper, vegan mayo, soy glaze, crispy taro /or SPICY CHICKEN sweet chili glaze, crispy wontons, green onions Mains (choose two) JACK DANIEL'S RIBS (half) j.d. bbq sauce, kale salad, sea salted fries /or BLACKENED CREOLE CHICKEN creole butter, cajun spices, buttered mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus. /or TUNA POKE BOWL sesame ginger ocean wise™ ahi, jasmine rice, mango, cucumber, avocado, edamame, radish, crispy tempura /or CRISPY TOFU BOWL (V) 100% plant-based. soy chili tofu, jasmine rice, mango, cucumber, avocado, edamame, radish /or GRILLED DIJON SALMON ocean wise™ lois lake steelhead, buttered mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, soy-dijon butter sauce, cilantro. /or PRAWN SPAGHETTINI slow-roasted tomato sauce, chilies, fresh herbs, crostini /or BUTTERNUT SQUASH RAVIOLI WITH PRAWNS chef rob feenie’s signature butternut squash and mascarpone ravioli, truffle butter, sautéed jumbo prawns, pine nuts, crispy sage /or HUNTER CHICKEN shiitake, portobello, button and crimini mushroom demi-glace, buttered mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus Dessert (choose one) KEY LIME PIE (V) freshly squeezed key limes, graham cracker crust, hand whipped cream /or WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (V) chocolate cookie crust, raspberry compote, hand whipped cream
Ocean Wise™ is a highly acclaimed fish conservation program spearheaded by the Vancouver Aquarium. This program endorses fish selections as being ecologically sustainable and ocean-friendly. It is predicted by the year 2100, a number of populations of salmon will be extinct or close to extinct if the oceans are continually fished at the rate they currently are. Therefore, in our effort to reduce Cactus Club’s environmental footprint we have sourced premium Ocean Wise™ selections to ensure our guests can enjoy fresh environmentally friendly seafood year round. We feel this is a definite step in the right direction to help sustain our world’s fish populations.