Spooktacular Halloween - Treasures of the Deep Explore the spooky depths of the Ocean. Search for hidden treasure on the Treasures of the Deep Underground Tour. Watch the Science of the Seafloor Show in the Sunken Machine Shop and brave the Terror Lab to assemble a real killer whale skeleton. Join us for family-friendly chills and thrills this Halloween. Festivities at the Museum will run over 6 days, with spooky activities to chill adults and kids alike. Dates: October 15 and 16, 22 and 23, 29 and 30 TICKETS TO THE… more
Britannia Mine Museum
- 1 Forbes Way
- Britannia Beach, BC V0N 1J0
- Phone: 604.896.2233, Toll Free: 1.800.896.4044
Greatest show under earth!
Britannia Mine Museum opens up a little-seen world that fascinates all ages, turning out awe-inspiring sights and memorable family experiences.
- Rumble aboard our underground train as it rolls into authentic mining tunnels.
- Push up your sleeves and try our Gold Panning Pavilion where you can keep what you find.
- Explore 10 acres of historic buildings.
- BOOM!, an immersive, live-action special effects experience inside the historic Mill No. 3 building.
- Learn and engage with our interactive exhibits.
- Take a tour with informative but informal tour guides sharing fun facts about mining, history and life at Britannia.
Find us on the Sea to Sky Highway 10 minutes south of Squamish or 45 minutes north of Vancouver.
- Coach Parking:
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Guide Services:
- Maximum Group Size: 140
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2019
- Year Opened: 1974
- Largest Room 150