Britannia Mine Museum
- 1 Forbes Way
- Britannia Beach, BC V0N 1J0
- Phone: 604.896.2233, Toll Free: 1.800.896.4044
Greatest show under earth!
Britannia Mine Museum opens up a little-seen world that fascinates all ages, turning out awe-inspiring sights and memorable family experiences.
- Rumble aboard our underground train as it rolls into authentic mining tunnels.
- Push up your sleeves and try our Gold Panning Pavilion where you can keep what you find.
- Explore 10 acres of historic buildings.
- BOOM!, an immersive, live-action special effects experience inside the historic Mill No. 3 building.
- Learn and engage with our interactive exhibits.
- Take a tour with informative but informal tour guides sharing fun facts about mining, history and life at Britannia.
Find us on the Sea to Sky Highway 10 minutes south of Squamish or 45 minutes north of Vancouver.
- COVID-19 Safety Plan URL: https://www.britanniaminemuseum.ca/pages/safety-protocols
- Coach Parking:
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Guide Services:
- Maximum Group Size: 140
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2019
- Year Opened: 1974
- Largest Room 150