Lost Souls of Gastown Tour
- October 11, 2022 - November 28, 2024
- Recurring daily
- Times: Multiple Start Times
- Vancouver, BC
- Admission: $29-$32
THE LOST SOULS OF GASTOWN TOUR RETURNS FOR ITS 11TH HALLOWEEN SEASON
Join us this Halloween for a walk through Vancouver's earliest and most gruesome history! Follow the lamplight as you explore stories of murder, revenge, and true grit. The tour is led by a professional actor in character, ready to guide you deep into Victorian-era Gastown.
What to expect:
- Gruesome stories of the Great Fire
- The notorious ladies of the Gold Rush
- A murder mystery unsolved to this day
- The haunting legend of Gaoler’s Mews
- The chilling history of George Vancouver
- Stories of smallpox outbreaks & heartbreaks
- Hotels and streets that haven’t changed from the 1800s
- And more!
DURATION: 1.5 – 2 HOURS
WHEN: EVERY NIGHT / MULTIPLE TIMES TO CHOOSE FROM
PRICE: $32 ADULTS / $29 SENIORS AND STUDENTS
Our tours are designed for adult audiences and do contain some references to adult themes. Our age recommendation is 14+ but certainly children aged 10+ can attend and enjoy our walking tours if parents are comfortable with their children hearing mature subject matter.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
You can cancel your experience for a full refund up to 24 hours before your tour start time. Less than 24 hours before the start of your tour, you can receive a full credit for future use. No questions asked! Prices do not include fees and taxes. Student and senior pricing available on all tours. Contact us to arrange a private tour.