Destination Vancouver COVID-19 Information and Resources for Travellers
Last updated: April 1, 2022
On this page, you can find the latest updates to provincial health orders to help you plan your #VeryVancouver trip.
- Effective April 1, 2022, fully vaccinated travellers are welcome to enter Canada by air, land or water, and will no longer need to provide a pre-entry COVID-19 test result. All travellers to Canada are required to use the ArriveCan app to provide mandatory travel information before entry into Canada.
- Canada's borders are opened to fully vaccinated visitors from any country who meet entry requirements. For more details and to find out if you qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller, visit the Government of Canada's website.
- For the latest travel requirements for travellers arriving in Canada, please visit Travel to Canada: Requirements for COVID-19 vaccinated travellers.
- Effective April 8, proof of vaccination is no longer required to access non-essential events, services and businesses.
- For information about Provincial requirements, please visit the Government of British Columbia’s website for the latest updates.
- The 2022 Alaska-Vancouver Cruise season is in operation until November, 2022. For the most updated information regarding cruise, visit the Port of Vancouver website.
COVID-19 INFORMATION HOTLINES
For non-medical information about COVID-19, such as travel recommendations and physical distancing please call the provincial government launched hotline: 1-888-COVID19 or 1-888-268-4319 (open from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm)
If you or someone you know is experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms, call the provincial health information hotline at 8-1-1, or contact the B.C Centre for Disease Control at 1-833-784-4397.
You can also conduct an initial self-diagnosis at the provincial government’s HealthLinkBC page: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/health-topics/hwsxchk
For more information about travel within British Columbia, visit Destination British Columbia's Know Before You Go.
Destination Vancouver Visitor Centre
The Destination Vancouver Visitor Centre located at 200 Burrard Street is closed. You can still get in touch with us by phone or email for help at: 604-683-2000 or VisitVancouver@destinationvancouver.com, or using live chat (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 12:00pm PST)
Meetings & Conventions
Health Link BC’s website
Vancouver Coastal Health
Government of Canada Travel COVID-19 Update
Vancouver Convention Centre COVID-19 Update
Port of Vancouver Cruise Schedule
B.C. Centre for Disease Control virus update
Where to get a COVID-19 test in BC